This large store was located at 21, Brynaman Road, Brynaman (known as Siop Caersalem). It was run by Thomas (Bradford was his nickname) Davies. This business was in existence in 1909 and continued through to the 1940s. They also had a wholesale warehouse in Station Road. Mr Peregrine Jones and Mr Mel Price drove the delivery van for this business in the 1940s.